My training philosophy is...
- Communication between dog and owner is key.
- All dogs can be trained and all questions are valid.
- Tailoring solutions to fit each unique dog, owner and situation gets the best results.
- Successful, lasting results from training are best achieved using simplicity and patience with gentle tools and techniques.
I also believe....
My training methods include:
- Dogs need exercise, training and love.
- Dogs need calm, confident leadership.
- Dogs need their good behavior rewarded.
- Dogs need opportunities to express their breed characteristics.
- Teaching owners how to recognize and use their calm energy to positively affect their dogs and to have fun working with their dogs.
- Relaxed, structured loose leash walking instruction.
- Clicker use, teaching the dog to think and listen.
- Positive reinforcement and Behavior modification.
Once you experience professional dog training results, you will wonder why you waited until now.